What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you visit our site. This information includes your domain name, IP address, browser version, operating system, pages you visit at our site, date and time you visited our site, and the site you passed through to get to our site if applicable.
When you register on our site, order products or services, request information, use or access systems, subscribe to a newsletter, or fill out a form, as appropriate, you may be also asked to enter your: name, business name, email address, mailing address, fax number or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you) – To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any company outside the Network entitiesfor any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To administer a promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing or registration may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, as well as notifications, newsletters, and future email campaigns) Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you can notify us at the address below.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures including generally accepted information security techniques such as firewalls and access control procedures to maintain the safety of your personal information. However, there remains a risk that your information will be accessed, misused or altered by third parties who obtain unauthorized access despite our efforts – we cannot guarantee the security of information you disclose online. After a transaction, your private information may be kept on file in order to provide future services, newsletters, notifications, or campaigns.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include affiliated companies or trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. General, non-personally identifiable visitor information may also be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Social Security Numbers.
We value your trust and we are committed to the responsible protection of your Social Security number (“SSN”). SSN’s are used to distinguish between new and existing applicants, obtain and verify work history, and collect statistically accurate data in order to qualify applicants for a possible position with the company. As further described herein, we limit access to SSN’s by granting access to only those employees who use the information to perform their job-related duties. In addition, we do not disclose SSN’s to third parties, except where required or permitted by law. We comply with applicable statutes and policies in regards to protecting the privacy and security of the information we collect.
Third party links.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer the products or services of an affiliated company or third party on our website. These affiliated company or third party sites may have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We do not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. However, we cannot control who accesses our website. If a person under 18 years of age should access our website and provide personal information, we will remove all such information as soon as we are notified.
Last Modified: September 2014